- American Idol is coming on in a minute. It has been exciting to see Kristy Lee Cook from Oregon still in the running.
- I joined Twitter. Still not sure why it is so popular. I put the widget on my sidebar.
- Some users are saying Liquid Web finally came back up after a 5 hour outage for AT&T and Qwest users.
- I’m finally using Vista. Part of me still doesn’t like it, but I got Visual Foxpro 7 and Web Connect 4.68 to work fine. VFP has to run as an admin, but that is no big deal. A few weeks with it and I should feel more comfortable.
- I’m on Facebook now, but still refuse to be on MySpace. I’ve connected with a few friends from the past.
- My dark side is loving the Eliot Spitzer drama. Poor guy, he should have seen that coming. Reminds me of the line in the movie “Van Helsing…
Frankenstein’s Monster: You’ve been bitten. Bitten by a werewolf. Now you will become that which you have hunted so passionately.
[Van Helsing takes out a tranquilizer blowgun]
Van Helsing: I am sorry…
Frankenstein’s Monster: May others be as passionate in the hunting of you.
- Salem Hospital has sent my wife home again after checking on her and the baby. Her contractions have had an intensity of 75-85/100 and were 3 minutes apart. They keep telling her to come in when the baby is ready. Geez people, you really don’t want us having this baby in the hospital do you?
- I’m really wanting a custom WordPress design for my blog. I pinged Olle Axelsson over at Eatlon. He makes some great templates, sNews designs, and beautiful graphics. He has a great attitude and is a very nice guy to boot. I’ll see if he wants to make me a nice WordPress design when he gets a chance.
Whew, that’s about it I guess…for now.
P.S.: Yes, I pressed my face to a scanner 10+ years ago. I think I’m still seeing spots. That is my random image to accompany my random thoughts.