Is Microsoft sending mixed signals by showing Office 2007(2008) on (what I assume) is a MacBook on Office.Microsoft.com? There is just so many things wrong with that, I’m not sure where to start.
Some possible messages from this:
- Macs are better for students.
- Office 2008 is prettier on a Mac.
- Current PC laptops are ugly.
- We really do care about Apple and the Apple user base!
- …add your own (possibly conflicting) message in the comments.
Not that there is anything wrong with these conclusions individually. Taken together though, from Microsoft, just seems strange.
Hat tip to Scott Hanselman for the find