As always, you can see all of my Prosper coverage in one place.
Sometimes I wish I could know what Prosper (PMI) was thinking. They have deleted two years of public forums to rewrite history and censor opinions. The new forum is so heavily moderated that nothing, except cheerleaders, can get through their required moderation. Lucky for lenders, some of the data has been archived. It is a tough process, but several veteran members are doing what they can to make sure that Prosper can’t hide from the truth.
To that end, here are some other resources on Prosper if you haven’t found them already.
- Prospers.org Forum: The unofficial Prosper forums.
- RateLadder: A Prosper centric blog
- Eric’s Credit Community: Prosper loan data and statistics.
- Prosperlicious: A top lenders blog
- LendingStats: Statistics, data, and tools for Prosper lenders
- ProProsper: Professional tools for Prosper Lenders
- Blogs on Prosper: Aggregate feed on blogs about Prosper
Stats courtesy of lendingstats.com